Cuex BV, located at Moutlaan 20 7523MD Enschede, is responsible for the processing of the personal data referred to in this privacy statement.
Moutlaan 20 7523MD Enschede
Guus Verbeek is the Data Protection Officer of Cuex BV. He can be reached at email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Cuex BV processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide us with these data yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name - Gender
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Data on your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis do we process personal data?
Cuex BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary for us to be able to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
Automated decision making
Cuex BV takes responsibel decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters which can have (considerable) consequences for persons. These decisions are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example an employee of Cuex BV) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
Cuex BV will keep your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Cuex BV shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with a possible legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we make a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Cuex BV remains responsible for this processing.
Cuex BV also provides your personal data to other third parties. We will only do this with your express consent.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or remove your personal data. In addition you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Cuex BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data modification or request to withdraw your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Cuex BV would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Cuex BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or if there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Cuex BV has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can tell this by the 'https' address bar and the padlock icon in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails in our name that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security feature (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address